Comprehensive Community Management:
- Residents Roster: Establish or ensure that a procedure is in place so that new property owners or tenants leasing a property at the community duly inform its Board of Directors of the transaction.
- Meeting Planning: Assist in the planning of general assemblies and meetings of the HOA.
- Communication: Establish communication with the homeowners through an annual calendar of events, newsletter, or website for the HOA (as defined on the budget).
- Vendor’s Roster: Maintain a list of vendors and suppliers and copies of any contracts previously authorized.
- House Rules: Recommend that fines be established for certain frequent violations of stipulated house rules (Reglas de Convivencia), on the master deed, or the property’s bylaws.
- Emergency Plans: Ensure that an emergency and evacuation plan is in place and revised as needed or required by law.